Get A No Nonsense Review Of Your Trading Plan
All traders have a trading plan. Some are better than others. Some have a real plan with defined entries and exits, money management rules and goals.
The rest of the traders in the world also have a plan. They use the SWAG trading plan…also known as a scientific wild ass guess. They jump from system to system and are never really able to sink their teeth into a solid trading method.
Which One Do You Have?
It might not be so easy to tell. Here are the basic elements of a good trading plan:
- Which specific trading system(s) are you using?
- How do you know when to enter the market?
- How do you know when to exit?
- How much will you risk on each trade?
- Will there ever be a time when you exit early?
If you have all of the items in your plan above, then congratulations! You have more of a plan than most traders out there. But how about these…
- What are your trading goals for the year, month and week?
- How will you handle a losing streak?
- If you want to trade for a living, are you prepared for all of the hidden pitfalls?
- Are you putting too many of your eggs in one basket?
- Do you have a plan to treat your trading like a business?
- What happens if your trading method stops working?
- How will you handle changes in your life? (marriage, kids, death in family, etc.)
- How much money should you really be trading with?
- And more!
If you have those covered too, then congratulations again! You don’t need a trading plan review.
But if you are not sure about any or all of the above, then you might want to consider getting your trading plan reviewed. Just a few pointers can make all the difference.
Sometimes it is hard to objectively see your trading plan when you have been looking at it for so long. But you can’t just have Johnny down at the corner liquor store review your plan. Talk to someone who actually trades for a living and truly understands what goes into a real trading plan.
What You Get
- A 30 minute one-on-one consultation with Rafael Veron via Skype
- 30 days of email support directly from Rafael
- The Trade To Live Trading Plan Template
Currently Sold Out
All available time slots are currently filled. We will open reservations again when spots become available. If you would like to be notified as soon as spots are open, join our email list.
Sign up on our homepage and you will get three bonus videos while you wait.