PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR BECOME A MEMBER OF TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY.
2. Legal Disclaimer. Trade to Live Academy is an educational content provider and publisher and is not a registered broker-dealer. By accessing the Trade to Live Academy website and/or using Trade to Live Academy products and services, including without limitation any and all content available on or through the Service, you understand and agree that the material provided in Trade to Live Academy products and services is for informational and educational purposes only, and that no mention of a particular security in any Trade to Live Academy product or service constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, or that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand and agree that none of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. To the extent any of the information contained in any Trade to Live Academy product or service may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
You understand and agree that any Trade to Live Academy product or service may contain opinions from time to time with regard to any securities mentioned in other Trade to Live Academy products or services, and that those opinions may be different from those contained in another Trade to Live Academy product or service. You understand and agree that, from time to time, any or all of the information providers or their affiliates may hold positions in securities mentioned and that they may trade for their own account. In cases where the position is held at the time of publication, appropriate disclosure is made as of the time of publication.
You understand and agree that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations in any Trade to Live Academy publication or service are made using such data, and that such data is not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be accurate or complete.
BEFORE SELLING OR BUYING ANY STOCK OR OTHER INVESTMENT YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL TO VERIFY PRICING INFORMATION AND TO SOLICIT ADVICE AS TO THE APPROPRIATENESS OF A GIVEN TRANSACTION OR INVESTMENT.
3. Registration. In order to access certain features of the Service, you will have to become a citizen of Trade to Live Academy by subscribing and creating a Trade to Live Academy account. When you create your account, you must provide accurate and complete information, and keep that information up to date. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and for any and all activities (including purchases) that are conducted through your account. Further, you are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to your account by accessing Trade to Live Academy through an Internet access provider or other third party service. You may never use another user’s account without permission.
By providing Trade to Live Academy your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notice required by law, in lieu of written communication by postal mail. You may unsubscribe to certain email communications at any time. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to Trade to Live Academy features and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending an email message to [email protected] with the word “No email” in the subject field. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or special offers.
5. Fees and Payments.
a. For subscribers to Trade to Live Academy subscription services only, you agree to pay the subscription fees and any other charges (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card. Subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or any renewal. Annual fees and charges for subscription services, and monthly fees once billed, are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law).We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance. If you want to use a different credit card or there is a change in credit card validity or expiration date, or if you want to change your service, or change or update any other relevant account Trade to Live Academy, you may do so by clicking the “Your Account” link located near the top right of every Trade to Live Academy page when you are logged in, followed by “Manage Account Settings”. If you believe someone has accessed Trade to Live Academy using your user name and password without your authorization, you must immediately notify us via email. You can contact us via the “Contact Us” section of Trade to Live Academy, located at the top of every page.
b. Trade to Live Academy will automatically bill you according to your subscription choice upon completion of the registration form.
c. We may offer a free trial subscription from time to time. If you don’t cancel your subscription within the free trial offer period, we will charge the credit card you provided during the sign-up process. You agree to pay the applicable subscription fee as set forth on this site. Only new subscribers to a product are eligible for the free trial period. If you have previously had a subscription to the product you are registering for you will not be granted a trial period and your card will be charged immediately.
d. Your subscription will renew automatically at the beginning of each subscription period (monthly, quarterly or annually), unless you terminate it. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us at [email protected] Cancellations take effect as of your next billing date. As previously stated, fees cannot be refunded or prorated. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
e. We offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee, but only if you fulfill the following conditions: 1) Complete the True Cost of Living worksheet, 2) Complete the Strategy Development Worksheet, 3) Complete 25 trades, using the strategy outlined on the Strategy Development Worksheet and fill them out on the Trading Log. We highly recommend using a demo account to execute these trades. They have to be “forward testing” trades that were executed in current market conditions, they cannot be “back testing” trades done on historical data. Submit all of the above to [email protected] within 30 days of purchase, to get a full refund.
6. User Content. Some areas of the Service may allow users to post feedback, comments, questions, and other information (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for your User Content that you upload, publish, display, link to or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Trade to Live Academy a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed for use in connection with the Service.
You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (iv) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, or otherwise objectionable; (v) contains any information or content that is illegal; (vi) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, including without limitation material, non-public information about companies that you are not authorized to disclose; (vii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current; or (viii) contains advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us). You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below), rights of publicity and privacy. Trade to Live Academy reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Trade to Live Academy believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
Trade to Live Academy takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other Users or third parties post or send over the Service. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility. Trade to Live Academy is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree that Trade to Live Academy shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Trade to Live Academy users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
7. Limitations on Use.
a. Access to the subscriber areas of Trade to Live Academy is solely limited to the registered subscriber and is non-transferable to any third party. Only one individual may access Trade to Live Academy at the same time using the same user name or password, unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Trade to Live Academy.
b. The content available through Trade to Live Academy , including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos and music (the “Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may display or print the Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, personal license to use the Service. Trade to Live Academy reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and its Content. Trade to Live Academy may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
You agree not to sell, publish, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise provide access to the Content to anyone, including, but not limited to your fellow employees, friends or family, with the following two exceptions:
(i) You may occasionally distribute a copy of an article or a portion of an article from Trade to Live Academy in non-electronic form to a few individuals without charge, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices in the same form in which the notices appear in Trade to Live Academy, original source attribution, and the phrase “Used with permission from TradetoLiveAcademy.com”. Please contact us if you need to distribute content from Trade to Live Academy to a larger number of individuals, on a regular basis or in any other manner not expressly permitted by this Agreement. You can contact us via the “Contact Us” section of Trade to Live Academy, located in the top section in the main navigation on the right side of every page.
(ii) You may use our “E-mail To A Friend” service, as it is available, to e-mail an article from Trade to Live Academy to a few individuals, without charge.
c. You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape, frame, or display headlines from our Content for use on another web site or service. Without limiting the generality of this Section 6, you agree not to post any Content from Trade to Live Academy to newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent.
To request consent for uses of the Content and Service not expressly permitted by this Agreement, please contact Trade to Live Academy customer service at [email protected]
d. You agree not to use Trade to Live Academy for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to Trade to Live Academy at any time and without notice if, in our opinion, your use of Trade to Live Academy may violate any laws, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant you a user name that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.
8. Code of Conduct. While using any Trade to Live Academy product or service, you agree not to:
Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using any Trade to Live Academy product or service, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of the Minyanville web site;
Use any Trade to Live Academy product or service for any unlawful purpose;
Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
Engage in spamming;
Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any of the Trade to Live Academy web site;
Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Trade to Live Academy web site;
“Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Trade to Live Academy web site without our prior written authorization;
Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any Trade to Live Academy product or service or its contents;
Harvest or collect information about visitors to or members of Trade to Live Academy without their express consent; or
Permit anyone without an account or subscription to use any Trade to Live Academy product or service through your subscription, user name or password.
While using Trade to Live Academy products or services you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
9. Additional Representations and Warranties. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. In connection with User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant, in addition to the other representations and warranties in this Agreement, the following:
a. You are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18 years of age you are either an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
b. You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
c. Your User Content and Trade to Live Academy use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and the Service will not infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights and rights of publicity.
11. Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability . YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY IS ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS AND LICENSORS (“THE TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY PARTIES”) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE Trade to Live Academy PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, THE MATERIALS ON OUR WEB SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEB SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “EXCLUDED DAMAGES”), WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY.
YOU AGREE THAT THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY PARTIES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO ANY TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Service is controlled from its facilities in Canada. Trade to Live Academy makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
12. General. This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between you and Trade to Live Academy regarding your use of Trade to Live Academy and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous verbal or written negotiations, understandings, or agreements regarding your use of Trade to Live Academy. Trade to Live Academy may discontinue or change Trade to Live Academy, or its availability to you, at any time. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada of applicable to contracts made entirely within Toronto and wholly performed in Toronto, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or provincial court located in Toronto . This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and our failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Trade to Live Academy Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct above; (b) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to our web sites infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Service or any Trade to Live Academy products or services.
14. Notification Procedures. Trade to Live Academy may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Trade to Live Academy in our sole discretion. Trade to Live Academy reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement.
TRADE TO LIVE ACADEMY PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Privacy Statement was last updated July 18, 2012.
Trade To Live Academy is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following statement to understand how your personal information will be treated as you use the TradetoLiveAcademy.com website.
A. Gathering of Information
TradetoLiveAcademy.com collects personally identifying information from users of its websites as follows.
TradetoLiveAcademy.com web servers automatically collect information about a site user’s IP address, browser type, and referrer by reading this information from the user’s browser (information automatically provided by every user’s browser). This information is collected in a database and used — in an aggregated, anonymous manner — in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our website. This information is automatically logged by most websites.
In addition, we may ask you for additional information when you register to receive a newsletter so we can better understand our user base to constantly upgrade and improve the Trade to Live Academy’s service. You always have the option not to provide the additional information we request. If you choose not to provide the additional information we request, you can still visit most of the TradetoLiveAcademy.com website, but you may be unable to access certain options and services.
B. Use of Information
All information collected by TradetoLiveAcademy.com is for the building of a subscriber database to validate used IDs and passwords (in such instances where they may be required) as well as to solicit sales or offerings of additional Trade to Live Academy products. The Trade to Live Academy database of its website’s users will not be sold or shared with third parties except when we believe that the law requires it or a regulatory entity requests it to protect other users of the TradetoLiveAcademy.com sites or in emergency or extenuating circumstances.
One of our goals in collecting user information is to enhance your experience on our website. We achieve this goal by, among other things, providing interactive communications, such as our electronic newsletters to the email address that you provide us, and developing future editorial content based on your interests. To develop content targeted to your interests, we use aggregated user information to determine which areas of our website users prefer based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but instead how well each page or content area performs overall.
Trade to Live Academy derives revenue from advertising. In order to attract and retain advertisers we may use the aggregated, anonymous information that we gather (as well as information from third-party market researchers) to describe our services to partners and to assist our advertisers and sponsors to better understand our audience.
We do not disclose personally identifying information about our users.
TradetoLiveAcademy.com may also disclose information about our users when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law.
When you are on an area of TradetoLiveAcademy.com and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with TradetoLiveAcademy.com as well as business partners and vendors providing hosting and other services for TradetoLiveAcademy.com. If you do not want your information to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer of your information by not using that particular service. These parties, as well as advertisers who contract directly with a third-party service to serve their advertisements, may set their own cookies.
In addition, any personally identifiable information provided by our users as part of an advertiser promotion online may be provided directly to advertisers.
Please be aware that advertisers or websites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those parties and websites linked to TradetoLiveAcademy.com are not covered by this privacy statement. TradetoLiveAcademy.com users should also be aware that, when you voluntarily disclose personal information in chat areas or bulletin boards, that information may be collected by others and may result in unsolicited messages from others.
This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
IP address: Every computer connected to the Internet has a numeric address called an “IP address.” This may or may not correspond uniquely to a particular computer. In some cases, IP addresses can be resolved to domain names, which may indicate a site visitor’s Internet service provider, employer, university, etc. As part of its database analysis, TradetoLiveAcademy.com resolves IP addresses to domain names.
Browser type: A user’s browser is a software program running on a computer that allows users to access documents on the World Wide Web. Browsers can be either text or graphic. They read HTML coded pages that reside on a server and interpret the coding into what the user sees as web pages. Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer are examples of browsers. Browser type typically discloses hardware platform, operating system, and browser software and version.
Referrer: The referrer is the URI of the Internet resource or page that causes a browser to request a page or image from TradetoLiveAcademy.com servers.